Mr. Villazon has more than fifteen years of experience as counsel in civil and commercial litigation and arbitration.
His practice covers complex civil and commercial litigation before State and Federal courts in Mexico, including constitutional actions, as well as local and international arbitration, including proceedings for precautionary measures in support of arbitration, enforcement actions and actions for annulment of arbitral awards.
He also collaborates with other practices of the firm in national and international transactions for the public and private sectors and due diligence.
- Bachelors of Law from Universidad Del Valle de Mexico.
- Master’s degree in Corporate Law from Universidad Anahuac Queretaro.
- Civil and Commercial Proceedings Diploma from Universidad Anahuac Queretaro.
- Commercial Arbitration Diploma from International Chamber of Commerce México “ICC MÉXICO”
- American and International Law Diploma from the Center of American and International Law in Plano, Texas.
Former Vice-president of the Arbitration Commission “Bajío” of the International Chamber of Commerce (Mexican Chapter).