Mr. Franco Vergara has experience in the tax, corporate, and real estate practices. He has represented individuals, and national and multinational companies in litigation with the Tax Administration Service, nullity actions with the Tax Courts, and constitutional challenges (amparos) with the District and Appeal Courts.
He also worked as a clerk at the Tax Courts in Mexico City. City.
- Bachelor of Laws from Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM).
- LL.M degree (Tax and Administrative Law) from Centro Universitario de Estudios Jurídicos.
- Human Rights Defense Diploma from the Supreme Court of Justice.
- Specialization in Corporate Law from Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM).
- Intellectual Property Diploma from World Intellectual Property Organization. (WIPO)