Mr. Sanchez has more than 8 years of professional experience providing legal advice to national and international companies in the incorporation of companies, negotiation of their agreements with customers and providers, as well as in the merger and acquisition of companies in Mexico.
In addition, he has vast experience in the design and implementation of immigration strategies for the hiring of expatriates by companies located in Mexico.
He has participated in complex and multidisciplinary transactions for the acquisition and sale of companies located in Mexico.
- Graduated with honors from the Law School of Universidad Anáhuac, Campus Querétaro.
- Specialization in Companies’ Law from the Law School of Universidad Anáhuac, Campus Querétaro.
- Master’s degree in Corporate Law from the Law School of Universidad Anáhuac, Campus Querétaro.
- Speaker at Legal Tech conferences such as Legal Tech and Smart Contracts (2020)
- Secretary of the board of directors of the National Association of Corporate Counsels (Queretaro Chapter)